Friday, September 04, 2009

Four Posts In One

#1 Fun With The Incredible Hulk

What Do The Incredible Hulk, a pinata, and this amazing cake all have in common?
They were all found at Jonah's third birthday party!!! Pictured here is the fabulous cake that my brother and Alisha made. Isn't it great? Check out my sister's blog to see more pictures of this special day!



#2 Mondays

On Mondays, the kids go to a fine arts school in a nearby city. Mary Alice takes ballet, art, and music, while Major and I do his schoolwork and spend some time together without big sis around.






Milla is worn out= a HUGE understatement


Josh came up to eat lunch with the kids this week. They love their daddy!



#3 Kisses For Daddy






#4 Why I Love Home Schooling









(BTW...To avoid confusion or judgements made on Smith Elementary... These are pictures of extracurricular activities. There IS, in fact, real learning going on here. The kids just enjoy lots of extra free time playing together. I LOVE it!)

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Paula Smith said...

Fun for all!

Nonnie

Miranda said...

Your school actually looks pretty fun! And I love pics of Milla with big bows on her head...so precious!

Hannah said...

That is so much fun! :)

Alisha Stewart said...

Adam really does get the credit for the cake this year. Now that I know his secret talent, birthday planning is going to be a little bit easier:) I'm glad that you and the kids are having fun. Someday I hope to live in a place that has something like TAFA. Homeschooling is soooooo much cooler than I remember school being.