Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Smith Family Reunion

Thanks to all of you for the well wishes and prayers for the health of our baby. We appreciate it so much!!

Our family just got back from a weekend in Abilene, where we attended Josh's annual family reunion. I blogged about this event last year. At the reunion, everyone in the family sets up their tents and camps out in Josh's aunt's back yard. It sounds strange, but it is really quite fun.

You can go to my sister-in-law's blog to read all about it and to see a few preggo pictures of the four pregnant women who were present at the reunion.

7 comments:

Miranda said...

Glad I can help you out!

Alyssa said...

Congratulations, Amber! I loved catching up on all of your happenings, and I am so excited for your sweet family. Blessings on you and your precious little one of these next few months...

Ashley said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you! YAY!

Unknown said...

Amber~ I'm thrilled about your pregnancy, and I loved the graduated pictures of you and your pregnant family. You look great! I'm starting Am in Kindergarten this year--ahhh! I love checking your blog from time to time!~Gabrielle

Anonymous said...

Amber-your mother and I used to camp in our aunt's backyard during reunions too. I agree, it was a lot of fun. We are so proud of you and Josh and happy that you are pregnant. We are praying for a safe delivery. I really enjoy your blog. Keep it up. Love you, Aunt Chery

Joni said...

Thank you so much for the precious onesies!!! We love them!!!

Flooring Contractors Hawthorne said...

Lovely bloog you have