Monday, July 07, 2008

Fourth of July

We went to my parents' house to celebrate the 4th. My sister, Taylor, took some sweet pictures. I thought I would share a few of them.







My dad bought this huge blow-up waterslide for the kids. They never tired of playing on it. Major was pretty reckless and crazy. It was fun to watch them having fun, but very scary to watch him bite it again and again. Major had two knots on his head at the end of the day. The kids were performing every kind of trick you can imagine (and a few you probably can't). :)










Major had lots of fun playing with his cousin and buddy, Landon. They played hard and laughed constantly. Very cute! It was so much fun to see all of my brothers and sisters on this holiday. The fourth of July is a perfect time to get together with family.






Here is Mary Alice with her special friend, Aunt Tessa. Mary Alice wants to be just like her when she grows up.



I am so proud of my kids. Can you tell? They are such a gift from God. I am thankful for every day that I get to kiss their sweet (now freckled) cheeks and wipe their little noses. I don't deserve such precious kids. Being a mother is truly the best job a girl can have!

I hope everyone had a safe and happy fourth!

5 comments:

Miranda said...

Looks like you all had a great time! Can't wait to see all of you next weekend!

Melanie said...

What a fun fourth! How come there's no pictures of you on that big slide?

Alisha Stewart said...

That is the cutest picture of Landon and Major. We are so blessed to live close to you guys. Those kids are going to grow up being the best of buds, so sweet!

mcjacobsjournal said...

Such cute pictures and such sweet kids! Sounds like a very fun family holiday. :) (As you can tell, I'm just re-entering blogland from a VBS break...so I loved your last post about your beautiful ballerina and actress too!!)

Bev Ross said...

Precious pictures! I think of you so often! Where are you guys going to church?