Monday, October 13, 2008

Second Trimester Maternity Pics

My sister, Taylor, took these pictures a few weeks ago. There were so many that I liked that I couldn't narrow it down AT ALL. I finally just asked her to send me a few of her favorites. Here they are...















In a couple of days, I am scheduled to have some third trimester pictures made with Taylor. She wants to take some fun outdoors maternity pictures, now that I actually have a serious baby belly. Isn't it great to have a sister who is a professional photographer? She is so talented!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

You look wonderful! I am glad you are feeling good during the pregnancy.

Anne said...

Beautiful!

Melanie said...

Just beautiful!

Miranda said...

You look great! I can't wait for Taylor to take mine!

Anonymous said...

Those are SO great!!

Joni said...

You look so beautiful!! I love these pics!

Kim said...

Oh, I LOVE that last one!!! You look great! You do have a talented sister!