Monday, August 14, 2006

Love Letter

To my dear, sweet forever friend-

I heard the very sad news last night. All I wanted to do is wrap my arms around you, cry with you, and let you know you that are very much loved, but I didn't know where to find you. I love you, sweet friend. You are such an example to me of faith and godliness. I have seen you put your trust in Him many times and I know that you will do the same thing now, in this dark hour.

You are a beautiful person, such a treasure to all who know you and are blessed to call you friend. I love and respect you so much!! We are fervently praying for you and your precious kids. We are praying that God will grant you peace. We are praying that He will give you strength, wisdom, and clear direction. We are praying that he will bind up your wounds and heal your broken heart. We are praying that He will surround you with love and encouragement from those who love you dearly. I love you dearly. I am praying that you will fix your eyes on Him and that He will give you an extra measure of comfort and strength that only He can give. I just wanted to let you know how much we love you and that we would do anything in the world for you. I know that whatever happens, God will use this for His glory.

I love you, precious one.

Amber :)

3 comments:

leslie said...

I don't know who this blog is for, but I will be praying with you! I'm sorry you have a friend that is hurting. However, I know they are thankful for your sweet words.

Unknown said...

Amber, I will also be praying for your friend. She is lucky to have you.

Anonymous said...

Thank you sweet friend of mine. I love you too and know that I wish I could see you during this dark hour. God has been faithful and I know that He will continue to be.
"Strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow..."