Sunday, July 22, 2007

The Gospelaires

Last week, when I was going through some of my things, I came across an old Gospelaires tape. The Gospelaires were an a capella singing group from my home church. Their sound was much like that of a barbershop quartet. Just beautiful! I grew up listening to this stuff all the time. I remember singing and dancing around the house to their music as a child. I only found one tape, the one called "Singing and Glorifying God". I just LOVE Southern Gospel music! I guess you guys know what I want for Christmas... Here is the link. :)

1 comment:

Anne said...

LOVE the Gospelaires...and I really thought it was cool that I "knew" one or two of them as a kid! Singing is so very much a part of who I am, and I just love listening to great music!

Hope everyone is feeling better at your house!