Thursday, April 24, 2008

Brag Book

Guess who just found out that she made a 31 on her ACT???




Only my extremely beautiful......




And exceedingly clever......



youngest sister Hannah.



Isn't she a smart one???

One more bit of bragging and then I'm done.... All of the pictures on this post (minus the lollipop pic) were taken by another one of my talented sisters. My sister, Taylor, is moving to the Dallas area in a few weeks. Here is her website where you can check out some of her amazing work!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree...she is a wonderful, sweet, beautiful girl!!

Miranda said...

Congratulations Hannah! That's wonderful!

Anonymous said...

oh...thanks. I feel special now. I got a whole bog dedicated to me. :)

I found something you might enjoy.


http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=29222505

:)

Barefeet Photography said...

I posted eden's pictures :)

Kim said...

Yea Hannah! That is so great! Gracie made a 28 as a 10th grader...and we were thrilled...but hoping for a higher one in the next few years...a scholarship is sounding really good!

Alyson said...

Hey, I just found your blog, so I added it to my list of friends. Hope that's ok.