Thursday, June 19, 2008

Proud Momma

Just a few pics from Mary Alice's ballet rehearsal.

























She's the one in the middle....























And then...Here are some pictures from the musical that Mary Alice is in this summer. The musical opens this weekend. Mary Alice couldn't have been more ready. This girl LOVES the stage. I think she really enjoys being around all of the people.





"Food, Glorious Food!!!"






I LOVE this picture. It captures just an ounce of her enthusiasm.























She is smiling with her eyes...





I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture. You can really tell how much fun she is having.





She is singing her little heart out...
















We normally frown on thievery here at the Smith household, but, in this case, are so proud of our little pickpocket.





Little carriage wheel...





My happy girl...





The orchestra conductor's head was problematic and kept making unwanted appearances in my pictures. Ugh!!






Look at the girl's eyes in this picture. And LOOK at the little girl standing next to Mary Alice. Isn't she precious?






A dirty orphan girl and her little brother



6 comments:

Ronda said...

Oh, how I wish we could have seen both of the performances! She IS adorable! I will show Nima and Papa next time they are over. Love to you all, Ronda

Christi McDaniel said...

She is so beautiful! How fun! I think it is great that Mary Alice is involved in the performing arts!

Melanie said...

That is so stinkin cute! Love all the pictures. I wish I could have seen her in action!

Amy L. Jackson said...

Precious! I love it. Someone told me recently that your mom is very involved with the Carnegie players...doing all the background!? No wonder you have such a talented family!

Talk to you soon.
Amy

Joni said...

Those pics are amazing! What fun!!Mary Alice and Major are beautiful!! They are getting so big!! I talked to Josh the other day and hope that you received the birth announcement!

Lindsay said...

Amber- Love the pics! Mary Alice is SO cute. I can imagine she is such a character!