Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Yo Ho Ho and A Bottle of Kool Aid :)

Last weekend, the kids and I headed down to my nephew, Landon's, fourth birthday party. My sister-in-law planned a pirate themed party. It was tons of fun for everyone! We learned that Mary Alice and Major both have some special talents that were previously unknown. Apparently, they both proved to have super fast and flexible toes. We learned this during a game in which they had to put marbles/"jewels" in a bucket with their toes game. Also.... It didn't take long for Major to bust open the pinata. He was possibly a little overzealous with the bat. That's my boy!

The only bad thing was that I forgot to bring my camera!! You can go over to Alisha's blog and check it out. Alisha made another one of her amazing creations...This time she made Landon a Jolly Roger birthday cake! Birthdays and holidays are the perfect opportunities to make special memories with kiddoes. My kids had a great time and returned home two super tired little pirates! Happy Birthday Landon! The kids look forward to celebrating many more birthdays with their cousins!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

I really wished I could have been there. I can't wait to see everyone at Thanksgiving!