Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Sunday

Here are a few pics from Easter Sunday. Grumps and Nons came down for church and ate lunch with us afterward. It was a great day!

Mary Alice is wearing her special dress that her daddy picked out for her. Major is wearing his big guy tie. (He is VERY proud of that tie.) Milla is in the dress that was given to her by her Aunt Miranda.














And now...

A few pics from this morning...

Major came down the stairs fully decked out in his basketball gear.

I don't know what in the world he is doing in these pics, but they really capture his silly personality right now.

This arm/headband combo reminds me so much of my brother Ben at this age!

Thanks for the cool Bison stuff, Pappa!








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Glad Major liked the jersey. Maybe I'll keep giving Harding stuff to remind your kids that it's the best school! :)

Love,
Tessa

Hannah said...

I was pretty much going to say the same thing as Tessa. I'm glad Maje liked that jersey. I think it is pretty cool myself. I asked Mary Alice if she wanted to go to Harding and she said, "Um...college seems like it's too much work." Haha.

Miranda said...

The kids looked so cute on Easter! Tell Major we love his basketball gear!

Barefeet Photography said...

Milla is getting bigger every day! My goodness!