Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Milla In The Morning

We are finally to the stage where I really look forward to getting Milla out of her crib each morning. She wakes up and talks to herself for a while before she starts to cry. When I walk into her room, she turns her head towards me and smiles the biggest smile ever. I LOVE this stage!

After I feed her, I usually put her in her bouncy seat in the kitchen while I make breakfast for everybody.

Here are some pics of Milla from this morning. I got these pj's on clearance for $3at Old Navy. This girl is BIG! She is busting out of Mary Alice's old 3-6 month clothes that Josh just brought down from the attic. At 3.5 months, she now fits comfortably in 6-12 month clothes. Poor gal! She hardly has any clothes right now. We have some shopping to do!

I just love how happy our Chubbers is in the mornings! She is our sweet bundle of joy!









2 comments:

Miranda said...

She is so precious! We should try and get a picture of Milla and Ranger in their matching bouncy seats!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see your precious "Chubbers"! Brody and I are counting down the days :)
-Brook