Sunday, May 31, 2009

It's Summer Time!



Summer time is here at last! I have been busy soaking up the shade with Milla while Mary Alice and Maje swim around our neighborhood pool. Last year, I avoided the sun because I was pregnant. This year, I will again be sporting the fair-skinned new mommy look. I love spending one-on-one time with Milla girl, though. I spread out a blanket in the shade. Milla is so much more laid back than my other two were. She just lays on her blanket and entertains herself by looking around and "talking" to me until she gets tired. Then, she puts her thumb into her little mouth and goes to sleep outside. What a presh she is!




Milla just adores her Daddy! She smiles so big every time she sees him. :)

The kids have been enjoying hanging out at the pool. I love this time of year! It is time for snowcones and sunblock, swimming pools and summer camp. Looking forward to many more days like this one... We're ready for SUMMERTIME!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait! I am SO ready for Torie to be finished with school! Only 3 more days...