Monday, May 04, 2009

Look-Alikes?

With a new baby around, some of the questions that I am asked most often are "Who do you think she looks like?" and "Does Milla look like Mary Alice or Major?" And the answer is she looks like...herself. Here are some pics so that you can judge for yourself.



Mary Alice ("The Girl") at four months old


Mary Alice making a silly face at four months old. Some of Mary Alice's faces remind me of our Chubbers' silly faces.



Major Gray ("The Maje") at four months old



Surprisingly, I couldn't find any pics of Major making silly faces at this age. Those pictures were to come later. :) I was, however, able to find some pics of Maje at four months with silly hair. His hair grew longer and longer and looked worse and worse until we finally buzzed it off. He didn't have a cool Mohawk like his cousin, Ranger. :)


Here is another family member with crazy hair. I came across this while looking through old pics and couldn't resist. :)

And now for Milla Josephine...


Milla Josephine ("Chubbers") at four months old


Here is Milla with her silly face. She loves to stick her tongue out, just like her big sis, Mary Alice.

We love our three unique blessings from God and think they are all pretty special, each one in his/her own way. We are so excited to see what the future holds for all three and how God will use them for His glory.

And now, I have to go answer a question from Major... A few seconds ago, Major just asked me one of his deep questions, "Mom, how does a baby get out of a mother's womb?" I guess I'd better go try and answer that one. This parenting thing is hard stuff sometimes!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Miranda said...

They are all so sweet! I love all the silly faces!

Hannah said...

They all look like brothers and sisters, but you're right. Milla just looks like Milla.