Thursday, October 22, 2009

At the Window

While I was making dinner and the kids were playing outside, this was how our Milla girl entertained herself. She would squeal with happiness and beat on the glass whenever she saw her brother or sister. I've never seen her "talk" so much! She crept around from window to window trying to catch a glimpse of all of the exciting things that were taking place out there. I love her chunky little thighs and diapered bottom in these leggings. Hilarious!

























6 comments:

Traci said...

Amber, she is adorable!

Paula Smith said...

Love that girl!

Miranda said...

Oh what a cutie! I miss her so much!! I need to squeeze her!

Hannah said...

presh!

Joni said...

I love your family!!! Everytime I catch up on your blog I always smile!!! Your kids are precious and I am so sad I missed ya'll!!

Jill said...

Adorable! Love the one of her peeking around the corner.