Saturday, November 25, 2006

Life According To Mary Alice

Mary Alice and I are sitting here playing the board game "Loaded Questions" (or a revised version of the game). I ask her a question and she writes down the answer. It is pretty cute to see how she sees life.


What is your favorite thing at the circus? clowns

What is the scariest thing you can think of? Star Wars

What are you pretty good at? drawing

What is something that you do not like to share? my jewelry box

What is your favorite part of the body? my thumb

What is the best restaurant you can think of? Chuckie Cheese

What is the worst movie you've ever seen? Aladdin

What is your favorite animal? a giraffe

What is your favorite fruit? pears

What is something that you are tired of hearing about? the ghost of John

What do you think is the prettiest part of your body? my heart

What is the longest word that you can think of? inappropriate

What is your favorite sport? soccer

What thing is the hardest for you to do? write a lowercase a without a start dot

What is the worst name that you know? Zacko and Poppleton

What makes you want to throw up? 16 pieces of cake

What would be a terrible place to find yourself tomorrow? the trashcan

What is the worst piece of clothing that someone can wear? blue jeans with holes in them

Make something up to rhyme with "I found a pretty cat..." How about... I found a ratty rat?

What is the most beautiful word you can think of? lover

What was your favorite thing that happened yesterday? playing Loaded Questions with Hannah and reading stories

Where is the most beautiful place you've ever been? the movie theater

What place have you always wanted to visit? Disney World

2 comments:

jenny biz said...

This is so fun!! I might have to copy your questions and do this with malaya!!

Nicole said...

That was fun to read. I most liked that she doesn't want to wake up in a trashcan, and that she knows the word inappropriate. I use the word unacceptable with Emma and I wonder if she has any idea what I'm talking about!