Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Pine Cove Retreat With The Girls

 
I spent last weekend at the First Baptist Parker Ladies' Retreat. It was tons of fun as usual, catching up with old friends and meeting some new ones. Pine Cove in Tyler is a beautiful place for a retreat. If you are ever planning a retreat or getaway for your church, this place is the way to go! I highly recommend everything about it.
 
Jenni and Tamra singing. I just love the sound of a single guitar during worship. The singing was beautiful at this retreat! I learned some new songs and sang lots of old favorite hymns. I could have sung hymns all night long.
 
Jennifer, Tamra, and Me- Jennifer is leaving in January to be a missionary in Cambodia. I learned lots about Cambodia this weekend. Jennifer is one of the neatest people I've ever met. She really has a heart for Christ.
 
Can't wait until next year! These girls are so precious to me! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tamra Perkinson said...

You're so precious to US!!! Thank you for remaining a faithful friend, even though you now live a little farther away. You're one of those "forever" kind of friends. We love you girl!