Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Be Stilla Milla

Milla is our little active baby. She is always kicking, jumping, moving, and looking around. She is learning so much every day. She brings us so much joy. It is hard to imagine life without our little mover and shaker.

She loves her jumperoo...









Here is her newest trick. It won't be long before she starts crawling... I hope it is later, rather than sooner. She is going to get into trouble once she starts crawling!



She chews on EVERYTHING. Any dress she wears is usually soaked from being chewed on. She also likes to pinch people's faces and mouths. One of our friends from church kept Milla entertained the other night by letting her play with her lips.



We love our Milla girl.




Here are a couple of pics from the fourth of July. It is getting harder and harder to take pictures. I always have my arms full of Milla. :) I wish I had some pictures of the kids watching fireworks. It was pretty cute. Josh's parents came down and spent the night with us. We enjoyed some awesome steaks made by Josh. Mary Alice made some deviled eggs and a fabulous fourth of July cake.




We are so proud of our Mary Alice. She loves cooking so much (and is actually pretty good at it for her age.) I'm training her so that she can bring Josh and me delicious treats when she visits us at the nursing home. :)


6 comments:

Mary said...

What presh buddies you have! How exciting to see Milla growing more and more each day! God is so good and it amazes me how I'm continually reminded of that through the eyes of my child. So glad everyone had a great 4th!

Jordan said...

That cake is fabulous! Maybe I can figure out a way for Eli to put us in the same "home" and we can enjoy those yummy treats too! :)

You have beautiful children.

Miranda said...

What sweet pictures!

Kim said...

I love the title of this post! Milla is such a sweetie!

What a great cake! Mary Alice will be a blessing to you for many years!

Anonymous said...

Amber, that is too sweet and can Mary Alice teach Madison how to cook?? The pictures are too cute!!

Melanie said...

I just want to squeeze Milla's legs!