Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Many Faces of Milla

Our Milla girl is proving to be quite a character already. She is constantly making us laugh with her funny faces and sounds. She is very very mischievous, always on the go, and constantly into things. It scares me a little bit, quite honestly. Here she is doing some of the things that she does best.


"SNORTY/SNIFFLY FACE" She makes this face a lot! This picture is VERY dark. Sorry.



"WHADDYA WANT?" FACE



"SOMETHIN DOESN'T SMELL RIGHT" FACE



"WHAT'S UP?" FACE


"WHAT'S GOING ON OVER THERE?" FACE Lately, I have been putting her in Major's T-shirts for bedtime. They are so soft and comfy on her. I prefer them to onesies, especially since she has outgrown most of hers.


Sitting in her Daddy's lap, almost ready for bed (Milla ADORES her Daddy!)


Milla is just about DONE with the bouncy seat. For a long time, she's been too large for it. Now that she can do sit ups in it, though, and is rolling over and climbing out, perhaps it may be time to say bye bye to the old bouncy seat.


2 comments:

Julia said...

I don't know how you catch all those faces!!!! As soon as I pull the camera out Ellie and Gracelyn stop what they are doing and give me a deer in the headlights look!! Milla is so precious!

Miranda said...

Oh I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that girl!!