Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A Milestone for Milla and 6 Month Pics

A couple of days ago, Milla expressed the need for some variety in her diet. Our Milla girl loves her milk, but started to show signs that she was ready to try something new.

So... A couple of days ago, Milla ate her first bites of rice cereal.

She thought the spoon was a new toy at first. She wouldn't stop trying to grab it from me.


She caught on pretty quickly!






This mother of three thing works out great for me. Mary Alice is Milla's second momma. She is SO helpful! Mary Alice fed Milla her cereal the last couple of times. Next week, we'll move on to "real" foods. That ought to be fun!
















In other news...Taylor took some six month pics of Milla the other day. I can't wait to see the rest of them! Here is a sneak peek. Isn't she a spesh?

I am so thankful for the blessing of my sweet family!

4 comments:

Miranda said...

What a cute picture of sweet Milla!!! We can't wait to see you guys this weekend!

summer said...

Six months already! Wow. She's just adorable. And something tells me she's going to be a good eater! :)

Alisha Stewart said...

Sweet girl is growing up way too fast. You'll have to let me know how the bebe cook works out. You can perfect the recipes and pass them along to us in a few months:)

Anonymous said...

I am glad to know I am not the only one who waited until 6 months to start any foods. I am SO glad I waited!! Let me know how you like the baby food maker???