Sunday, December 18, 2005

Jenny-
This is for you.....

Consider yourself tagged: HOLLY, because I know she likes to make lists,
MEREDITH, because I know she struggles about what to blog
about,
and KATE, because I think she's funny.

If none of the above really wants to do this, though, we can still be friends. :)

Have a great day!

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate with marshmallows
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Neither. Santa just puts the unwrapped gifts in stockings and leaves the rest by the fireplace (where the stockings are hanging)
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? white
4. Do you hang mistletoe? No. But I would if I knew where to buy it.
5. When do you put your decorations up? this year, I am happy to report... BEFORE Thanksgiving
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? probably beef tenderloin or one of my mom's yummy green salads?
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? my Christmas tea party
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? Sadly, when I was about six or so... I was just too curious and snoopy. After my discovery, I was the brat who went around telling my whole first grade class that there was no Santa Claus
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? No way!!
10. What kind of cookies does Santa get set out for him? chocolate chip or whatever happens to be in the house
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Love it on occasion, though not for long periods of time
12. Can you ice skate? yes, but not well
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? something handmade from my sis
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? traditions: specifically my advent calendar, putting up decorations, and watching my kids open their presents
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? pie, all kinds, but not storebought
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? making things with my kids or sisters, singing hymns/Christmas carols with my family
17. What tops your tree? an ugly angel that I don't like very much
18. Which do you prefer Giving or Receiving? for sure giving
19. What is your favorite Christmas Carol? So many choices!!! I absolutely LOVE Christmas music! Oh Holy Night, Mary Did You Know, The Carol of the Bells, Silver Bells, all of them!!
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? Yuck. (Unless they are cherry flavored)


Merry Christmas!!!

2 comments:

jenny biz said...

Merry Christmas, Amber!! Enjoyed reading your "tag". Love you guys!!

MereMoore said...

thanks amber-go read my list :)