Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Mary Alice's Nose Ring

Josh, and I were sitting in the living room with the kids. All of sudden, Mary Alice looked up and said, "Ouch, I scratched my nose." I looked at her nose. She had a scratch on the outside and blood running out of the inside of her nose. Apparently, she had taken the hairclip she was wearing out of her hair and clipped it inside her nose.

I asked her why she was sticking her hairclips inside her nose. She said that she was pretending that her hairclip was a nose ring. A nose ring?? I didn't know that she even knew what a nose ring was!! Apparently, she just learned about Rebekah in Bible class on Sunday. Her teacher told her that Rebekah wore a nose ring. So, naturally, Mary Alice had to try it out for herself. What's the deal with my kids and nose bleeds lately??


Happy Halloween everybody!!!

2 comments:

mcjacobsjournal said...

I'm just glad to hear that her example was from the Bible...and not some of the crazy teenagers these days!! :) That is too funny.

I hope y'all have a Happy Halloween. We all thought of your kiddos at the PC carnival on Sunday. It was always fun to see what the Smith kids were dressed as!! :)

Barefeet Photography said...

the other engagement pics are up, just in case you want to see them :)