Friday, November 11, 2005

Those Crazy Kids...





My kids are down for their nap. They have been so funny today. At times they seem like they actually love each other's company. It is such a blessing to finally be able to see them playing together and having fun. I am posting a few pictures of the silly kids from this morning.

A little bit of info on the pictures:

Major was crying for me to read to him this morning. I told him I couldn't read to him right then because I was busy. Mary Alice was so sweet. She said, "Come up here on the bed, Major. I'll read to you." She grabbed him and pulled him onto her lap and started reading book after book to him. So precious! I just had to run grab the camera, despite my busyness.

Yesterday, I taught Mary Alice the story of Gideon. In part of the lesson, I explained how God chose men to fight against the Midianites. Some lapped the water from the river like dogs, some used their hands, etc. Anyway- that explains the second set of pictures. Mary Alice dragged out my cake pans and filled them with water. I found her and Major in the bathroom, drinking out of my cake pans like dogs. She said that they were pretending to be Gideon. Again, I pulled my camera out to capture the memory.

What funnies! That silly Mary Alice.... You never know what she'll think of next!

5 comments:

hollyfouts said...

I can't wait for Avery and Miller to play together a little better. Right now it seems like all they do is fight, fight, fight, and boy is it NOISY!

Unknown said...

Amber, your kids are so cute! I meant to tell you that when I commented last. By the way, your little Mary Alice looks like you for sure! She sounds like she has the greatest little personality. Also, I just wanted to say that I love that you posted Angie's pledge pin poem on her blog! That is so funny!

jenny biz said...

How cute!! I love the pictures! What a great mom you are:)

Katie said...

Amber--those pictures are adorable!I was worried for a minute about the kiddoes driniking from the floor, but if it's all for the sake of a Bible story, then so be it!

MereMoore said...

I am SO excited that you have a blog!! I miss you guys so much - something is totally missing at church now! Hope all is well - the kids are still adorable! :)