Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Taylor's Wedding Proofs

I am SOOO excited! My sister's wedding proofs are in and THEY....ARE.....AWESOME!!! If you have a little while....sit back and enjoy these beautiful pictures of her special day. They are really really good and really provide you with an accurate glimpse of that moment in time.

A few words about the pics...

The photographer did a great job of really capturing the mood of the day.

Here are a few highlights...

Before the wedding, Taylor walked down the aisle to Scot. They were alone, with the exception of the photographer. All of the bridesmaids guarded the door to prevent onlookers from spying on their special moment. But..... Good news! The photographer captured it in pictures, so that was fun to see. PRECIOUS!

He captured Mary Alice crying as she went back down the aisle after the wedding and Taylor comforting her because, "everything was just so happy" she had to cry. (pic 186)

Isn't my sweet little flowergirl precious??? She is pretty darn cute, you have to admit. :)

The dupioni silk roses were caught on film many a time. Of course, there were so many of them, they were hard to miss! (pic 220)

Check out my brother, Ben, playing the piano. (Pic 32)

Taylor with my dad, about to walk down the aisle...Sweet. (pics 72 and 75)

My mom's zoned out look during the wedding b/c of all of he hard work she had done. (pic 49)

Two of my grandmothers dipping strawberries... Too cute! (pic 289)

My mom on the day of the wedding, before the wedding...typical of her that day... (pic 320)

Mary Alice with Taylor, getting ready (pic 344) and being silly with her before the wedding (pic 441)

All of the siblings (pic 468)

You get to see what a handsome Dad I have as well as my hottie of a Mom! Isn't her dress tres chic? I mean, really.... how many mother of the brides have you seen that look so good? Mom's dress was far from the Dorothy on Golden Girls look that M.O.B.s typically embrace.

This photographer did a good job of capturing Taylor's real personality, not the cheesy smiles that she is sometimes known for giving in "posed" pictures. (pic 563)

Taylor's cake with antique cake topper (pic 245)

Stick around till pictures 516-524, and see some funnies.

Taylor's table centerpieces are shown, which were cardboard cakes that she made, topped with portraits of other family brides and grooms on their wedding day/ (Josh and me, Scot's Mom and Dad, etc.) Taylor is so creative! (pic 223)

Isn't Taylor a pretty? I think so.

If you care enough to sit through all of Taylor's wedding proofs, I'll be surprised. But if you want to..... here's the link .... Go to Paul's World Photography. Go to the proofing section. The password is stewart.

I'm so excited!!! Tell me what you think!!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are beautiful...I looked at all of them....and I LOVE the music that plays when you watch them!! I SO wish we could have been there....we had church thing scheduled that weekend or we would have been there. Everything looked amazing!

Melanie said...

Beautiful!! Mary Alice is just precious and looks just like you and your mom!

summer said...

Those make my wedding photos look like...well...not great. Absolutely beautiful!

Kim said...

Wow! I have never seen so many wedding pictures! They are really good and it looks like he captured lots of memories! I love the pictures of everyone getting ready and their hair all rolled up!

She was a beautiful bride! You looked stunning as well...I love the black dresses and how your and your other sister's was different from the rest.

I did not look at all 749 pictures, though...: ) maybe I can go back and look again at the ones I missed!

Kim

Miranda said...

Okay, I did look at all 749 pictures. They are really great!

Erica said...

All the pictures were beautiful. Someone is going to be spending a lot of money on those because I do not know how you could not get all of them:) what a blessing for your family.

Amber Smith said...

The photographer gave Taylor a CD with ALL of the pictures on it. She can print off any of them, and now has the copyright... In addition, Paul is putting an album together for her. Choosing the pictures to go in her professional wedding album... now THAT will be hard!

I guess since she has the copyright, that means that I might have to snag a few of her pics for my own personal uses. :)

Julia said...

Mary Alice is just beautiful! I love the colors in the flower arrangements! It really looks like you had a great (and exhausting) time. I laughed at the picture of you sitting by yourself looking as if you just needed a break!

Kristen OQ said...

I think I just looked at all of them! What is it about wedding pictures that I love so much...even people I don't know! It looks like their special day was captured beautifully...loved the dresses, flowers, and the joy you could feel in the pictures.

How will everyone decide which ones to order now!?!

Ashley said...

BEAUTIFUL! Such cool picts!

Blessed Beyond a doubt.... said...

Finally found your blog! Have a good weekend.

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

i loved the pictures! I love the one of her tapping on scot's shoulder, plus the decor is gorgeous. Looks like your mom and taylor were busy!

Kim said...

Okay...now I think I have looked at ALL of them! It took me quite a few days to have the time to sit and look. They are so gorgeous...and I see now that the dresses are a dark brown! I love that color!

Everything looks so nice!

Kim