Saturday, June 16, 2007

Would You Trash Your Wedding Dress?

I was reading the news and came across this interesting way of taking pictures. Many brides across the country are ditching traditional wedding dress preservation in favor of this form of art. Take a look at this new photography craze. Some of the pictures seem pretty neat to me, but I, for one, would have a hard time trashing my beloved wedding gown. I might have done something like this. These would be some really interesting photo keepsakes. Would you?

3 comments:

Katie said...

Wow--those are some pretty amazing pictures. It's gutsy, but it has some really cool results. Keep us posted on whether you decide to do it! I think the car wash ones are great!

Amber Smith said...

Katie-
I guess I should have been a little more clear. I "might" do something like this IF I was a new bride. I think it is a little late for me to do something like this now, having been married for nearly nine years!

Melanie said...

Hmm, I would say maybe? Right after the wedding, no, but now looking back 8 years later and it's still in my closet never to be worn again?